How Will The Integrated Service Centre Support You At Go-Live?
How Will The Integrated Service Centre Support You At Go-Live?November 02, 2020
Workday is an integrated platform that brings together HR, Finance and eventually Enrolment Services processes under one system. This requires HR, Finance, IT and Enrolment Services to collaborate to sustain Workday. The Integrated Service Centre (ISC) was created to enable that partnership, with a common goal to meet the changing needs of the community through integrated services that support and improve the use of Workday and related products and services.
What support does the ISC provide?
The ISC team is focused on supporting faculty and staff through UBC’s transition to Workday by:
- Providing day-to-day support, helping to answers questions about Workday, Finance and HR
- Assisting with issues, such as access, errors, and functionality
- If needed, connecting with existing support teams around the university
What are the benefits of an Integrated Service Centre?
The key benefits of the ISC are that:
- Faculty and Staff will have one place to go for Workday support.
- A ticket will be created for all queries, which means that once a ticket is submitted, the submitter will have the ability to track and view the status of the query.
- The ISC has functional representatives embedded within the organization to allow for a close partnership with functional teams across the UBC community. This will ensure that the needs of functional groups are incorporated into system decisions and that the respective areas needs are embedded throughout system improvements.
How can I access support?
To access support through the ISC for Workday, HR or Finance, please select one of the following three options:
Search the online knowledge base
Find answers quickly using the searchable knowledge base through UBC’s Self Service Portal. Available 24/7!
Submit a ticket and track/view the status. Available 24/7!
Talk to a representative
If talking to someone directly is preferred or if a query is urgent, connect with an ISC service desk. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5pm:
- Vancouver | 604-822-8200
- Okanagan | 250-807-8163
For support with Workday Basics, connect virtually with an IRP Learning Rover through Rover Office Hours or by reaching out to a Transition Network Lead to learn more about how to connect with the appropriate unit or faculty Rover (UBCV | UBCO).
Please note: Departmental administrator supporting HR or Finance tasks should continue to work directly with existing contacts in HR or Finance. For additional guidance and common examples of where to access support, please see the ‘ISC Support Cheat Sheet’.