Before submitting a ticket or calling for help, check out the following Workday Resources:
Workday this Week
Check Workday this Week regularly for new Workday information including:
- Tips and helpful hints about using Workday
- Known issues (including workarounds and estimated fix timings if available)
- Recently resolved issues
- Upcoming scheduled maintenance
- Support resources
View Workday this Week.
Workday Knowledge Base
Find step-by-step instructions on how to perform a Workday task or how to solve a Workday issue in the Workday Knowledge Base.
To learn more, read the UBC Self-Service Portal and Workday Knowledge Base 101.
Access Workday Knowledge Base via UBC's Self-Service Portal.
Complete Workday Training courses and revisit the courses to refresh your Workday knowledge.
Learn more here.
Attend ISC hosted events and review relevant resources related to your role to receive Workday updates.
View upcoming and past events here.
Find information about releases, timing, and changes you can expect.
Learn more about Workday Releases.
Need support in other areas?
- For confidential or sensitive HR queries, contact your local HR Advisor.
- If you are a departmental administrator supporting HR or Finance tasks, continue to work directly with your existing contact in HR or Finance for non-Workday related support.
- All other support services in the UBC Support Ecosystem remain unchanged, and can be accessed through typical channels (e.g., LT Hub, IT Service Centre, Facilities).
Still not sure? Contact the ISC and we will help direct you to the right place!